miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2018





My Life


I am going to talk about my life, the things I like the most, my hobbies, my dislikes and the things I want to reach in this school year and in a future.

My name is Nicolle Vargas I’m 17 years old, I was born in September 13 of 2000, since my 16 or 17 I like very much the sports, especially watch soccer and play tennis. I love animals especially dogs and I have one her name is simón, I love him very much, I hate the people that mistreat any kind of animals or any human being. I have many hobbies for example go out with my dog and play with him, watch many football games of my favorite club and watch good movies. The things I want to reach in this school year  is to learn much, have good notes, be a good person , have an excellent score in Icfes then graduate, study in a good university what I like the most, medicine, reach all my professional and personal dreams and also learn every day about that. In a future a will like to continue studying medicine but in that time a specialization and being happy of what I would do.

1 comentario: