lunes, 4 de diciembre de 2017





CHRISTMAS-COMERCIAL DATE OR A RELIGIOUS PRACTICE




Christmas for my religion is very important also to my family, for us is an important religious practice. When I ask my self about christmas I think that it's a comercial date and also a religious practice because for example, in christmas everyone buys gifts for their family, buy a tree and it's decoration, buy cloth for the special ocations, buy special food for the two special days. In my case  my family make special things for example my mom in december makes christmas cake that the whole family love it, my mom during all december makes buñuelos, my aunt makes tamales for the 24 and 31 of december, almost all the decembers the family is complete, but also in our family we give gifts, but I think that for my family the most important thing is to be together.

But for me to know that in most part of the world the most important is to buy gifts is very sad because that is not the real meaning, for me the real meaning of christmas is to share to be together,  help the poor people, get closer to God, and be happy to celebrate this special ocation. I realy think that one of the most important things in christmas in our family is always make the common traditions , for example the 7 of december our tradition is to go to a house the family complete and pass the whole night turning on the candles and have a happy time and drink chocolat, listen the fireworks, the christmas songs, feel the strong wind in your body, eat delicious things, but I am not going to say that I don't like gifts, offcorse I like them the only is that I don't get crazzy if I don't get a gift, I understand and that's it, but I think that finally the whole world is happy for this celebration. For me christmas is the most important ocation in the year.



1 comentario: