martes, 12 de diciembre de 2017




  HOW DO YOU THINK CHRISTMAS MUST BE 
 CELEBRATED 





Christmas is a celebration very important for all the world, although that many religions don't celebrated. When I think in Christmas I imagine all the families enjoying, having fun each other, eat delicious things, buy the food for the special days, I think that all the families have their own traditions, maybe for some families is much important the religion traditions or maybe is much important the gifts, but I think that in December everybody have to be happy and enjoy the festivity.
In my case my family has many traditions for example: my mom makes  delicious cakes, my aunt makes tamales, all the weekends we eat buñuelos with chocolate, and we enjoy with our family. 
The 24 of December we meet all the family complete in a house, we eat there, we passed all the day there, we here music, we see the fireworks, we hand out gifts and we have a happy time and we go to the church in the night. My house is very near from the church and the park so when it's Christmas we always hear music, fireworks, lights and special things that we don't see in the rest of the year.
But I think that finally the real way to celebrate Christmas is helping the poor people giving them food, activities and gifts so you can make that people that maybe don't have a house or don't have anything to eat so you make them Christmas more special and you feel happy because you helped others. When I see al the privileges that I have in Christmas and all the times in that moment I understand that I am blessed from God because at least I have  cloth,  I have something to eat, I have family, I have a bed to sleep, I can go to school. And for me Christmas is the time to be thankful with God to all the things we have and that all the days we are blessed to have life.
For me it doesn't matter we're we celebrate Christmas in a hotel, in a house or in  a street, the importance is that you share with your family, be happy and enjoy because when you will don't have your family complete because maybe  someone died, you are going to miss that person and you are going to be sad because you don't share with, because time pases and a couldn't believe that in less than one month is 2018 and I hope people don't lost the traditions of Christmas in the future years because that would be terrible for the human traditions and the people happiness, but one of the thing she I like the most in Christmas is the food because my mom preparates delicious food like coconut rise with pork and I love that food,  that's also an important part the special food, but for me Christmas is the most important celebration in the year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario