viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018



The Diary of Samuel Pepys


I am going to talk about the actions of the different characters, if there are good or bad, what I think about it and all this with some details of the story. In this diary it happened many things and in different contexts, the author of this diary samuel in my personal opinion he included integrity or significance to every situation or detail in the story as if he had been there. Samuel pepys in his personal life he had good and bad actions or feelings, because in some parts of the diary he expreses his thankfull but other times not, when it passed the great fire in London, many house burned it was a terrible moment, but the worst is that Samuel saw that, but he don’t care about it because it was not happening to him and for me that way of acting is to be indifferent, for me Samuel in this moment he was not a solidary person. But in the diary Samuel shows that he is very thankfull because all the things he have. Something that I don’t liked from Samuel is that he likes very much being with women like Barbara Palmer, instead of saying that he love his wife, but for me that is not true because if you love a person you should be respect and for me that it was a totaly disrespect from Samuel. The women that Pepys liked, it was an inteligent women that in that type of moments she always does what she wants and ,in that moment she cheated him, for me that is disrespectul. Talking about the Monarch, Charles II for me he had the courage to continue in the goverment despite having different problems, and having to continue the his father’s work. Ending this essay I think that the most important in a society and a person is to apply the values in order to be a good person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario