jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018




A Modest Proposal



In this essay I am going to talk about it’s relationship with the values of justice and fairness. I don’t found any relatioship of the values with this essay because for example the proposal of Jonathan Swift, that for me is an ilogical and crazy solution that is to sell children to rich preople for it them that is mean, but I understand that Swift wants to help the economy and poverty of Ireland but obviously is not the solution. We have to understand that this kids needed many things like food, someone to take care of them, live in good conditions and a good example to follow. In this essay I would not apply the word of justice I will tell solidarity because for example a poor person don’t need someone to make them feel bad, they need a person that make them have a better mentality, have a motivation and a desire to progress and have a better future. But talking about the proposal of Swift that is very crazzy because what person could buy a children only for eat it, that is cannivalism and mean. And a cause of this proposal it can be that the families or their parents will feel very bad because which mother could sell their kids only for money, the only good thing of the Swift proposal is that the economy of the country would be better, and poverty would decrease and the country could be better but thats not the solution. When I think about Swift’s proposal, and I ask me why?, and then I thought that in the essay it saids that he has no children and then I understand that he can not understand the feeling of the parents in that situation because he has no kids. When I think about the perspective of the rich people, if they would acept that for me are people without values and humility because how can you acept to buy a kid and then eat it, for me this rich people showed that money is much important and thats not true, that people instead of acepting this proposal they could give them help with money or with others opportunities like education or a home. Concluding this essay my opinion is that if we have a poor person near us the best we can do is help them with motivation or good ideas to progress and as a result we can be a better society.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario